ONtility ProTM Features
The Most Features. Powerful & Easy to Use » Leading the Industry in Software Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features built in.
- Sales Lead Widget you can place on your website and use in the field to provide ultra-quick estimates. Leads generated from the Widget are auto-inserted into your account.
- Ability to import Sales Leads via API interface.
Generate Compelling Sales Proposal Materials
- Sample Sales Proposal: an example of what you can produce in minutes.
- Create customized cover letters and sales contracts.
- Include photos and images.
- Attach and merge PDF documents.
- Define styles, colors, footers, notes, and much more ...
- Generate proposal materials in a variety of formats
- Convert proposals to Word for full-power editing. (Exclusive to ONtility Pro)
System Modeling, Simulation & Performance Analysis
- Optimization Engine (Exclusive to ONtility Pro) for Smart Sizing:
Go beyond "tier shaving" or "percent-of-energy" sizing methods.
- Accommodates Net Metering (including Virtual, Aggregated & Nonbypassable charges such as California`s NEM2.0), Gross Metering, Self-Consumption Metering and Feed-In Tariff (FIT) scenarios.
- Size and configure renewable energy systems to maximize energy production and financial incentives.
- Create and optimize job estimates for single- or multiple-technology solutions.
- Estimate solar electric (PV), solar thermal, energy storage (battery) and wind turbine system size and performance.
- Solar thermal options include domestic hot water, pool/spa heating and hydronic radiant floor systems.
- Energy storage (battery) systems for peak load (demand charge) reduction, and time-of-use management.
- Model energy efficiency improvements.
- Select equipment from our extensive databases - or model your own equipment.
- Model energy profiles for time-of-use (TOU or TOD) electric rates, including electric vehicle (EV) charging.
- Covers the United States (and Territories), Canada , Caribbean & Central America.
PV Layout Tools with 3D Imaging
PV Layout Tool allows one to define buildings, installation areas, keep out areas (such as skylights or chimneys) and obstacles (such as trees). The Tool will auto place PV modules, create sun path shade views, allow 3D views, export images, and more!
Comprehensive Financial Analysis
- Quickly and consistently estimate sale prices for your business: Build standard retail pricing models. Create your selection of pre-defined customer profiles, cost "adders" and common equipment "kits".
- Select from our extensive databases of current financial incentives and utility rates - or model your own.
- Compare project scenarios: Maximize your customer's investment efficiency.
- See how energy efficiency measures and various system options and sizes change the financial returns for your customer.
- Compare utility rate structures.
- Apply MACRS (including "bonus"), Straight-line, Section 179 and Canadian ACCA depreciation.
- Model loans, leases (equipment, operating & capital), and power purchase agreements (PPA).
- Compare Finance Options: Cash vs Loan vs Lease vs PPA.
Training & Support
We offer video tutorials to introduce new users to the software, and cover more advanced topics. Email and telephone support are available during normal business hours, and web conference sessions can be scheduled to best meet individual or organizational needs.
World-Class Data Libraries
Proprietary modeling software is coupled with NREL PVWatts and RETScreen algorithms. Weather data is available via NASA satellite, TMY3 (US), SWERA, IWEC and CWEC (Canada) data sets. The software includes the industry's largest database of current financial incentives including rebates, performance-based incentives, tax credits, tax deductions, grants, depreciation, and more. Also included are databases covering thousands of utility rate models, and technical specifications for all CEC-approved and SRCC-rated equipment.
Security & Support
- Always Up To Date. Always available. Web-based, with nothing to download or install.
- Private and Secure. Your data is your data. Wrapped with security and encrypted data back ups.
- Training and support included.
The Dashboard Easy Navigation
Sales Lead & Quote Management
ONtility ProTM helps your business manage sales lead and quoting activities. Users can easily enter and manage new customer prospects. And the Enterprise Edition allows coordination and management of sales activities across an organization. This helps improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your sales operation.
Includes a Sales Lead Widget you can place on your website and use in the field to provide ultra-quick estimates. Leads generated from the Widget are auto-inserted into your account.
An API interface is included, allowing import of web-based or other 3rd-party sales leads.
Close More Sales with Optimization & Analysis Tools
Our proprietary Optimization EngineTM helps you smartly size energy systems, gain new insights and close more sales. Now you can go beyond the simplistic notions of "tier shaving" or "percent-of-energy" when sizing energy systems. Offer a solution that results in the most efficient use of invested capital for your customers. Size and configure renewable energy systems to maximize energy production and financial incentives, and minimize levelized energy cost. See how energy efficiency measures change the equation. Easily compare utility rate structures.
This is an investment for the customer. In the sample graph above, the "profitability index" (PI) shows how the customer`s investment efficiency changes across a spectrum of possible system sizes. In this example, solar electric (PV) systems of up to about 10 kW peak power will provide a good financial investment for the customer. The most efficient use of the customer's money occurs at just over 7 kW in size. And systems sized smaller than 3 kW or larger than about 10 kW may not be the best financial investment for the customer.
Compare Finance Options (cash, loan, and lease) to see which may best serve the customer and help close the sale:
Always Up To Date
World-Class Data Libraries & Industry Standards. Proprietary modeling software is coupled with NREL PVWatts and RETScreen algorithms. Weather data is available via NASA satellite, TMY3 (US), SWERA, IWEC and CWEC (Canada) data sets. The software includes the industry's largest database of current financial incentives, thousands of utility rate models, and technical specifications for all CEC-approved and SRCC-rated equipment.
Formats Available for Sales Proposal Materials
Generate proposal materials that are compelling and easy to understand, yet rigorous enough for accountant and financial review. They can be viewed in a web browser or downloaded to acrobat (PDF) or Word (RTF) format for full-power editing. (Exclusive to ONtility Pro).
Custom cover letters, sales contracts, images, and more can be included. And, a variety of style templates can be applied.
|Include Pictures & Drawings in your Sales Proposals|
Private & Secure
|Unlike spreadsheets, laptop and desktop software, you do not need to worry about computer crashes, out-dated software, or lost/stolen computer equipment. With ONtility ProTM your data is always backed up and only accessible by secure account login. No software to install or maintain. Access anytime, anywhere via your browser of choice, on your computer of choice (tablet, laptop, desktop, ...). Always available, always up to date.|
Financial Incentives for Renewables & Energy Efficiency
Major U.S. and Canadian incentives for solar electric (PV), solar thermal, wind and energy efficiency are modeled and preloaded for selection. Users can define and model an unlimited number of financial incentives and procurement arrangements including discounts, cash rebates, buy downs, performance-based incentives (PBI), feed-in tariffs (FIT), grants, leases, loans, and power purchase agreements.
Utilities and Energy Rates
All U.S. and Canadian utilities and their average retail energy rates are modeled and preloaded for selection. Users can define and model an unlimited number of energy rate structures for electricity, natural gas, propane, and fuel oil. Tiered, time-of-use (TOU), time-of-day (TOD), demand and "master meter" rate structures are accommodated.
Solar, Wind and Weather Resource Data
Typical Meteorological Year (TMY3) weather data sets are available for more than 1,020 locations across the United States. Canadian Weather for Energy Calculations (CWEC) data sets are included for more than 80 locations across Canada. Solar and Wind Energy Resource Assessment (SWERA) and International Weather for Energy Calculation (IWEC) data sets are available for Central America, the Caribbean (and other locations outside the USA as supported by the software).
Equipment Selection & Configurations
Energy Efficiency Measures: EPA-listed energy efficiency measures are modeled and preloaded for selection. Users can define and model other energy efficiency measures.
PV Panels & Inverters: All CEC-listed equipment are modeled and preloaded for selection. Users can define and model others PV panels and inverters.
Solar Thermal Collectors: All SRCC-rated OG100 collectors (unglazed, glazed, tube) are modeled and preloaded for selection. Users can define and model other solar thermal collectors. A variety of solar thermal system configurations can be modeled.
Wind Turbines: All CEC-listed wind turbines are modeled and preloaded for selection. Users can define and model other wind turbines.
Compare: Solar & Energy Software for Sales, Proposals, Performance & Financial Analysis